Have You Been Injured On Someone Else’s Property?
Owners and managers of properties are responsible to a large degree for the safety of people who visit, live or work on those premises. After an accidental injury occurring in a shopping mall, an office building, a manufacturing plant, a public swimming pool or any place that proved to be dangerous, the property owner is generally held liable for injuries and damages that result.
At Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd., our attorneys advocate zealously and effectively on behalf of people injured through the negligence of others. We have decades of experience handling premises liability claims for clients in Chicago and throughout the Chicagoland area of Illinois. Our lawyers will take the time to listen to your situation, study the facts of your case and create a personalized case strategy to help you obtain full compensation for the injuries you have suffered.
Types Of Premises Liability Claims
Examples of the types of premises liability cases that we have handled or are well-prepared to handle include:
- Sexual assault in public areas of condominium or apartment complexes
- Violent attacks in parking lots, parking garages, tunnels between buildings and other public service areas with inadequate security or lighting
- Broken bones resulting from falls or vehicle crashes on private or public property such as on hotel property
- Injuries caused by slip-and-fall accidents on staircases not built to code
- Injuries triggered by improper railings on stairs
- Slip-and-fall accidents caused by lack of weather mats
- Trip-and-fall accidents involving loose tiles or carpeting or worn, hole-ridden or lumpy weather mats
- Slip-and-fall accidents or collisions with glass doors or door frames at entrances and exits of stores, bars or restaurants
- Accidents on public or private premises resulting from inadequate security or lighting
This is just a sampling of the types of cases we handle in this area. Our legal team has created a track record of successful premises liability claims.
Contact Our Attorneys For A Free Consultation
There is no cost for you to talk with an experienced lawyer from our firm. We can help you determine if you have a viable claim. Call us at 312-997-5784 or fill out our online contact form to schedule your free initial consultation.