Premises Liability Attorneys in Chicago
Have You Been Injured On Someone Else’s Property?
Owners and managers of properties are responsible to a large degree for the safety of people who visit, live, or work on those premises. After an accidental injury occurring in a shopping mall, an office building, a manufacturing plant, a public swimming pool, or any place that proved to be dangerous, the property owner is generally held liable for injuries and damages that result.
At Anesi Ozmon, our Chicago premises liability attorneys advocate zealously and effectively on behalf of people injured through the negligence of others. We have decades of experience handling premises liability claims for clients in Chicago and throughout the Chicagoland area. Our lawyers will take the time to listen to your situation, study the facts of your case, and create a personalized case strategy to help you obtain full compensation for the injuries you have suffered.
Types of Premises Liability Claims
Examples of the types of premises liability cases that we have handled or are well-prepared to handle include:
- Sexual assault in public areas of condominium or apartment complexes
- Violent attacks in parking lots, parking garages, tunnels between buildings, and other public service areas with inadequate security or lighting
- Broken bones resulting from falls or vehicle crashes on private or public property such as on hotel property
- Injuries caused by slip-and-fall accidents on staircases not built to code
- Injuries triggered by improper railings on stairs
- Slip-and-fall accidents caused by lack of weather mats
- Trip-and-fall accidents involving loose tiles or carpeting or worn, hole-ridden, or lumpy weather mats
- Slip-and-fall accidents or collisions with glass doors or door frames at entrances and exits of stores, bars, or restaurants
- Accidents on public or private premises resulting from inadequate security or lighting
This is just a sampling of the types of cases we handle in this area. Our legal team has created a track record of successful premises liability claims.
Contact Our Attorneys for a Free Consultation
There is no cost for you to talk with an experienced premises liability lawyer in Chicago. We can help you determine if you have a viable claim.
We Handle Your Case, So You Can Recover
We understand the uncertainty you face and aim to provide you peace of mind. Clients may worry about making ends meet while missing work because of injuries or staying out of debt from medical bills. Our aim is to go above and beyond what you expect so that you can focus on recovery.
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Our firm believes that in order be a successful team, we need to work directly with our clients. Not only do you get to work directly with your attorney, but you always have access to their direct number to ensure your questions never go unanswered.
Personalized Strategies & Results
At Anesi Ozmon, we believe that no two situations are alike. Thus, we work to not only learn about your case but also about what unique goals and needs you may have in order to provide you with legal counsel customized to you.
Protecting the Injured Since 1955
Anesi Ozmon has four generations of leaders and decades of experience protecting the rights of those injured. When you come to our office, you don't just get our team, you get our history.