Lawyers Representing Medical Malpractice Victims
We go to the doctor to improve our health, but unfortunately, sometimes doctors and other medical professionals make errors that result in even worse health. Injuries, increased illnesses and even wrongful death can occur as a result of medical malpractice.
The Chicago lawyers of Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd. have extensive experience in all types of medical malpractice cases. We have a team of lawyers that has handled medical malpractice cases ranging from birth injuries, surgical negligence, misdiagnosis, failure to detect cancer, mismanagement of medical care, improper administration of prescription drugs, defective medical devices and the failure to warn or obtain a patient’s consent. We have been helping clients in Chicago and the surrounding areas of Illinois since 1955.
For decades, we have served our clients tirelessly. Our satisfied clients can testify to our success.
Handling All Types Of Medical Malpractice Claims
Medical malpractice is the failure of health care professionals to meet the proper standards of care. Our attorneys represent clients in claims involving:
- Birth injuries or obstetric malpractice resulting in infant brain damage
- Failure to diagnose serious diseases, such as cancer, leading to wrongful death or other injuries
- Improper administration of anesthesia, resulting in respiratory failure
- Failure of hospital personnel to properly monitor patients, resulting in infections, falls and other injuries
- Failure to prevent hospital-acquired infection resulting in life-threatening staph infection
- Emergency room errors resulting in a patient suffering a heart attack after being sent home
- Anesthesia errors resulting in severe tracheal damage
- Postoperative care errors resulting in life-threatening infections
- Radiological misdiagnosis resulting in delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Walk-in clinic and urgent care errors from misdiagnosing an underlying condition
Patients entrust their health and medical care to physicians, hospitals and other health care providers and health maintenance organizations. Inherent in that trust is the expectation that, in rendering care and treatment, medical providers will comply with the appropriate “standards of care.”
Injuries or deaths resulting from health care professional negligence require the services of a medical malpractice attorney experienced in the complexities of modern medical science and in handling medical cases from investigation through trial.
Get The Help You Need
Medical malpractice claims are legally and scientifically complicated, but our team of attorneys has the experience and knowledge to help you obtain maximum compensation. Call us at 312-997-5784 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation.