David Figlioli is a partner at Anesi Ozmon. He originally joined Anesi in 1990, where he spent 8 years focusing on workers’ rights and supporting those injured by reckless, negligent, and careless individuals and entities. He left Anesi in 1998 to establish his own firm where he spent the bulk of his time handling cases that involve workers’ compensation matters, firefighter and police officer disability pension claims, and claims involving the Public Safety Employee Benefits Act (PSEBA) and the Public Employees Disability Act (PEDA). He also handled a variety of personal injury claims.
Prior to practicing law, Dave attended Concordia University, where he achieved his undergraduate degree in education. Following his undergraduate coursework, he enrolled at the John Marshall Law School where he earned his Juris Doctorate, graduating magna cum laude.
Backed by decades of experience, Dave brings ample amounts of knowledge and experience to our legal team. Since 2002, he has maintained an AV® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, and he holds membership in several associations, including the Illinois State Bar Association, the Chicago Bar Association, the Justinian Society of Lawyers, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and the Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association. Additionally, he is on the Board of Managers for the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association. He has been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyer and Leading Lawyer Networks.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Police Officer and Firefighter Disability Pension Matters
- PSEBA and PEDA Claims
- AV® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® since 2002
- Selected for inclusion to the Super Lawyer and Leading Lawyer Networks
- Marquardt v. City of Des Plaines, 2018 IL App (1st) 162186
- Cronin v. Village of Skokie, 2019 IL App (1st) 181163
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Justinian Society of Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Board of Managers
- Super Lawyers Network
- Leading Lawyers Network