Orthopedic & Neurological Injury Lawyers in Chicago
Orthopedic injuries typically have an immediate impact on a person’s ability to function in everyday life. Walking, driving, sleeping, and other activities can be difficult and painful. If you or a loved one is suffering from a neurological or orthopedic injury, it is important to hire an attorney with significant knowledge of and experience with these types of personal injury cases. At Anesi Ozmon, our attorneys have many years of experience representing injury victims.
We understand your medical records. We know what to look for and how to proceed in order to obtain the maximum amount of compensation available.
We Understand The Long and Short-Term Effects Of Brain Injuries
Orthopedic injuries include broken bones and other injuries affecting the skeletal system and associated muscles, joints, and ligaments, including the back, neck, shoulders, elbows, hands, knees and feet.
Below are brief summaries of orthopedic injuries that we have resolved for past clients:
- $4,065,000 settlement for an ironworker who suffered a foot injury that developed into reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) as a result of improper ground conditions.
- $2,270,900 verdict for a female plaintiff who injured her back when struck by a Commonwealth Edison truck.
- $2,780,000 verdict for a pipefitter who sustained back and knee injuries when he fell off a faulty ladder.
- $1,500,000 verdict for an electrician who suffered a knee injury when he fell from a ladder while working at a UPS facility.
- $1,364,000 verdict for an ironworker who injured his knee and aggravated a pre-existing arthritic condition when he tripped over the lower gate of a construction hoist.
- $1,200,000 settlement for a man who suffered a back injury after a truck rear-ended his vehicle.
At Anesi Ozmon, we have recovered millions of dollars for thousands of injured people, including many victims of neurological brain injuries. Neurological injuries are injuries to the nervous system, including traumatic brain injuries (TBI), spinal cord injuries, and nerve damage. Please review our brain injury page for brain injury case examples.