Chicago Warehouse Accident Injury Lawyers
Choose a Team Equipped to Understand the Severity of Warehouse Accidents
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), more than 145,000 people work in more than 7,000 warehouses in the U.S. “The fatal injury rate for the warehousing industry is higher than the national average for all industries.” (Source: OSHA website.)
This federal agency has identified common hazards to warehouse workers as follows:
- Docks: Forklifts run off docks; products fall on employees; equipment strikes people
- Forklift accidents injure 95,000 people each year. Turnover accidents are common.
- Materials storage: Stacked loads of merchandise and other materials often fall and injure workers.
- Manual lifting and handling: Heavy loads, improper lifting, and overexertion sometimes result in back injuries. Repetitive motion injuries sometimes occur.
- Spills of hazardous materials: Chemical exposure may be an issue.
- Battery charging stations are sometimes the site of fires and explosions.
- Inadequate fire safety precautions may result in burn injuries or smoke inhalation injuries.
- Inadequate personal protective equipment may contribute to injuries.
If you suffered a serious injury, or if a family member suffered a catastrophic injury or loss of life in a warehouse accident, attorneys of Anesi Ozmon invite you to request a free consultation. Our track record of sizable verdicts and settlements is a strong indication of our effectiveness at seeking compensation for the injured.
Discuss with one of our warehouse accident attorneys in Chicago what types of compensation you may be eligible for after a warehouse accident. Call us at (312) 779-6610 or fill out our online contact form today.
We Handle Your Case, So You Can Recover
We understand the uncertainty you face and aim to provide you peace of mind. Clients may worry about making ends meet while missing work because of injuries or staying out of debt from medical bills. Our aim is to go above and beyond what you expect so that you can focus on recovery.
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Our firm believes that in order be a successful team, we need to work directly with our clients. Not only do you get to work directly with your attorney, but you always have access to their direct number to ensure your questions never go unanswered.
Personalized Strategies & Results
At Anesi Ozmon, we believe that no two situations are alike. Thus, we work to not only learn about your case but also about what unique goals and needs you may have in order to provide you with legal counsel customized to you.
Protecting the Injured Since 1955
Anesi Ozmon has four generations of leaders and decades of experience protecting the rights of those injured. When you come to our office, you don't just get our team, you get our history.