Chicago Work Injury Attorneys
The law firm that became Anesi Ozmon was founded in 1955 with one goal in mind: helping injured workers. Since our founding, we have won workers’ compensation verdicts and settlements that have changed the law and helped thousands of workers find financial relief.
Discuss your workplace injury case with one of our experienced work injury lawyers in Chicago by calling 312-372-3822 or toll free at 800-458-3822. You can also send us an email. We offer free initial consultations.
Were You Injured On the Job?
A workplace injury is one that takes place within the scope of employment. If you were injured while you were clocked in, sitting at your desk or unloading cargo from shelves in a warehouse, it is obvious that you were injured on the job.
What if you were injured while driving from one office location belonging to your employer to another such office in your own car? What if you were injured while playing basketball at a company outing? What if you were injured in the parking lot of your employer’s factory or office building?
The precise details of your case will determine clear answers about negligence, liability and sources of compensation. Depending on the facts, you may be able to bring a workers’ compensation claim, a personal injury claim, or both.
Helping You After a Work Accident in Chicago
At Anesi Ozmon, our experience and track record of favorable outcomes over the years speak about our qualifications for handling your workplace injury case. Call us at 312-372-3822 or toll free at 800-458-3822 or email us to talk over your questions regarding any of the following:
- Compensation after a work injury: Workers’ compensation and third-party liability claims.
- Catastrophic on-the-job injuries: Discuss your legal rights after a workplace injury leaves you unable to continue working in the same profession.
- Head injuries: After a head injury on the job, you may appear to be better, but still be unable to work as you did before.
- Back injuries: An experienced work injury lawyer can help assert your rights to compensation and time to heal after you sustain a back injury at work.
- Electrocution injuries: Hazardous work environments can leave workers vulnerable to dangerous and potentially deadly electric shock and electrical burns.
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals: Many workplace environments place workers at risk of illness and injury through exposure to dangerous chemicals.
- Repetitive stress injuries: Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries cause a variety of maladies for many workers.
- Warehouse injuries: We represent clients injured in forklift accidents, dock accidents, accidents during materials storage, hazardous material spills, fires and other warehouse accidents.
- Factory accidents: If you have been severely injured in manufacturing or assembling accident, an experienced work injury lawyer can uncover all sources of compensation, including third-party liability.
- Forklift injuries: Forklift accidents are much more common than they should be. The use of forklifts is a workplace hazard, in many cases.
- On-the-job car accidents: Contact a law firm with extensive experience in both car accidents and workplace injuries.
- Dependency and wrongful death claims: Ask one of our attorneys to explain how to obtain all benefits you are entitled to after the death of a loved one.
- Violations of OSHA regulations: After an accidental injury on the job, a review of the facts of the case along with OSHA regulations and recommendations can help reveal the underlying cause — and liability.
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) accidents: Injured railroad workers can sue for pain and suffering as well as economic damages.
Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd., is prepared to help you by:
- Advising you on how to file an effective workers’ compensation claim right away
- Beginning an investigation to determine whether there is third-party liability on the part of a manufacturer, subcontractor or other entity other than your employer
- Representing you in any necessary workers’ compensation appeals
- Providing legal counsel and representation in the event that your employer wrongfully discharges you after you have filed a workers’ compensation claim
Protecting the Legal Rights of Injured Workers
Injured in a work accident? See our booklet, A Summary of the Rights and Benefits Available to Injured Workers Under Illinois Law. This short booklet is written in straightforward question-and-answer format and provides a fundamental introduction for injured workers, providing clear information about such topics as medical benefits and lost time benefits.
Contact our Illinois workplace injury lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation.