Owners and managers of properties are responsible to a large degree for the safety of people who visit, live or work on those premises. After an accidental injury occurring in a shopping mall, an office building, a manufacturing plant, a public swimming pool or any place that proved to be dangerous, contact an experienced premises liability attorney.
At Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd., we advocate zealously and effectively on behalf of people injured through negligence of others. Contact us to schedule a free consultation. Examples of the types of premises liability cases that we have handled or are well prepared to handle are:
- Sexual assault in public areas of condominium or apartment complexes
- Violent attacks in parking lots, parking garages, tunnels between buildings and other public service areas with inadequate security or lighting
- Broken bones resulting from falls or vehicle crashes on private or public property such as on hotel property
- Injuries caused by slip-and-fall accidents on staircases not built to code
- Injuries triggered by improper railings on stairs
- Slip-and-fall accidents caused by lack of weather mats
- Trip-and-fall accidents involving loose tiles or carpeting or worn, hole-ridden or lumpy weather mats
- Slip-and-fall accidents or collisions with glass doors or door frames at entrances and exits of stores, bars or restaurants
- Accidents on public or private premises resulting from inadequate security or lighting
Explore the sampling of successful verdicts and settlements posted on this website to get an idea of the caliber of our law firm. Call or e-mail us to schedule a preliminary case review after a serious accident on dangerous premises.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers — Our Firm Offers Free Consultations
Anesi Ozmon name is a valuable resource for people on and off the job in Illinois. Our Chicago premises liability attorneys are prepared to work together on third-party liability claims and workers’ compensation claims, as applicable to your injury and the facts behind an accident.