Chicago Car Accident Lawyers • Auto Accident Attorneys Serving Cook County, DuPage County and all of Illinois
The most common type of negligence involves some form of transportation liability. A drunk driver, a trucker who has fallen asleep at the wheel, or simply the wrongful act of another motorist can forever alter the lives of collision victims and their families.
We handle injury claims on behalf of individuals who have been injured in auto accidents such as truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents and crashes involving public transportation. Mass transportation disasters such as those involving airlines, railroads, or bus companies require immediate action and counsel. Investigation may be warranted into a defective vehicle or its component parts. This requires tenacious investigation of the root cause of a collision in order to secure fair and appropriate compensation for victims’ losses.
Often, the driver at fault in causing the collision and your injuries may not have sufficient insurance coverage or any insurance coverage to satisfy your claim. Compensation may still be possible, however, depending on your own automobile insurance coverage. We ensure that all your legal rights to recovery are thoroughly explored and pursue the case with the vigor and tenacity that has been our trademark for over 55 years.
Our firm has vast experience investigating and litigating automobile collisions and transportation negligence. That experience is vital to aggressive representation that regularly challenges large insurance companies, transportation authorities, municipalities, trucking companies, railroad and others responsible for mass transportation disasters. Contact us to learn more.
Chicago Interstates & Freeways
- Interstate 90 (I-90) is tolled east of the Wisconsin- Illinois border including a toll at the Chicago Skyway.
- Interstate 80 runs from the Quad Cities east to south of Chicago, it is the main east-west route for traffic.
- Interstate 55 connects the Chicago metropolitan areas and St. Louis, Missouri.
- Interstate 294 (I-294) is a tolled highway that runs across the northeastern part of Illinois.
Illinois Car Accident Statistics
- In 2012 there were 33,561 fatalities in the United States attributed to motor vehicle accidents.
- Motor vehicle accidents accounted for 991 deaths in Illinois in 2013.
- Motor vehicle accidents are the cause of nearly 50 percent of all accidental deaths in the United States.
- 5.6 million motor vehicle accidents occurred in the United States in 2012.
- 1.2 million crashes happened in the United States in 2012 due to the driver being distracted.
Contact an experienced Illinois auto accident attorney to schedule a free initial consultation.