Chicago Medical Malpractice Attorneys • Lawyers Representing Birth Injury and Hospital Negligence Legal Claims in Illinois
Medical malpractice is the failure of health care professionals to meet the proper standards of care. Medical malpractice cases often include, but are not limited to:
- Birth injuries or obstetric malpractice resulting in infant brain damage
- Failure to diagnose serious diseases such as cancer leading to wrongful death or other injuries
- Improper administration of anesthesia resulting in respiratory failure
- Failure of hospital personnel to properly monitor patients resulting in infections, falls and other injuries
- Failure to prevent hospital-acquired infection resulting in life-threatening staph infection
- Emergency room errors resulting in a patient suffering a heart attack after being sent home
- Anesthesia errors resulting in severe tracheal damage
- Postoperative care errors resulting in life-threatening infections
- Radiological misdiagnosis resulting in delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Walk-in clinic and urgent care errors from misdiagnosing an underlying condition
Patients entrust their health and medical care to physicians, hospitals and other health care providers and health maintenance organizations. Inherent in that trust is the expectation that, in rendering care and treatment, medical providers will comply with the appropriate “standards of care.”
Injuries or deaths resulting from health care professional negligence require the services of a medical malpractice attorney experienced in the complexities of modern medical science and in handling medical cases from investigation through trial.
Medical Malpractice Law Firm Serving Joliet, Rockford, Aurora, Peoria and All of Illinois
The Chicago lawyers of Anesi Ozmon have extensive experience in all types of medical malpractice cases. We have a team of lawyers who have handled medical malpractice cases ranging from birth injuries, surgical negligence, misdiagnosis, failure to detect cancer, mismanagement of medical care, improper administration of prescription drugs, defective medical devices and the failure to warn or obtain a patient’s consent. Contact us and learn of our commitment and dedication to excellence in handling medical malpractice cases. The results we achieve for our clients in these cases speak for themselves. See also comments from satisfied clients.
Contact an experienced Chicago medical malpractice lawyer to schedule a free initial consultation.
Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd., with offices in Chicago, represents clients throughout the State of Illinois, in communities such as Joliet, Rockford, Aurora, Peoria, Kankakee, Rock Island, Wheaton, Champaign-Urbana, Ottawa, and Springfield.