Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd.
For more than 30 years, Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd. has maintained a General Practice department. This department initially was created as a service to our existing injury clients in the event they should require legal representation in other areas of the law. Over the years, the General Practice department has expanded and is available to both our injury and non-injury clients in the following areas:
- Family Law: including divorces, pre-nuptial agreements, post-decree matters and child custody disputes.
- Estate Planning: including the drafting of wills, trusts and other estate planning vehicles.
- Real Estate: including contracts for the purchase or sale of real estate, closings, and landlord-tenant disputes.
- Criminal Law: including traffic arrests and citations as well as other related matters.
- Bankruptcy: including both individual bankruptcy as well as filing claims in bankruptcy court as a creditor.
What began as an ancillary service to our injury clients has now developed to the point where Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd. is a full service law firm representing individuals any time their legal rights need to be protected.