Chicago Electrical Injury Lawyers • Illinois Injury Attorneys Representing Burn Injury Victims
Electricians, construction workers and other laborers who work around power lines or electrical equipment are most often the victims of electrical shock injuries and electrocution. At Anesi Ozmon, we have firsthand knowledge of the devastation caused by electrical injuries. Our firm has helped thousands of construction workers, electricians, union workers and other people who have had their lives turned upside down by serious injuries involving electricity.
Electrocution Accident Attorneys in Illinois
Following an electric shock, many people lose consciousness and/or fall, which can result in additional broken bones, head injuries, spinal cord damage and other serious injuries.
Our attorneys have experience with all of these types of incidents. We know how and where to look for negligence, and we will fight for the maximum compensation available to you.
Below are brief summaries of cases involving electrical injuries and death by electrocution that we have resolved for past clients and their families:
- $5,000,000 settlement — the full limit of insurance — for a victim electrocuted at a construction site.
- $1,417,000 settlement for a Commonwealth Edison electrician burned in a substation explosion caused by a defective switch.
- $1,050,000 settlement for a sprinkler fitter who injured his knee when he fell from a ladder as a result of an electric shock.
- $1,000,000+ settlement for a construction worker injured who was electrified when the boom of a crane came into contact with a power line. No proximity warning system was in place.
- $798,000 verdict in a case that involved a space heater that short circuited and shocked the plaintiff.
Our skilled team of lawyers can handle all aspects of the injury or wrongful death claim, allowing you to focus on spending time with your family and moving forward.
If you or a family member has been in an accident involving an electrical injury or burn in Chicago, speak with our attorneys as soon as possible. Call 312-372-3822 or contact us onlineto arrange a free consultation.
Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd., with offices in Chicago, represents clients throughout the State of Illinois, in communities such as Skokie, Evanston, Glenview, Cicero, Elmwood Park, Niles, Elmhurst, Wilmette, Lake Forest, Northbrook, Palatine, and Schaumburg.