Chicago Union Worker Attorneys
Representing Injured Union Workers Statewide
At Anesi Ozmon, we proudly represent union workers in Chicago and throughout Illinois who have been injured on the job or due to working conditions. Our firm recognizes the importance of construction laborers, tradespeople, and other union members when it comes to the development and continued prosperity of our nation’s largest cities—and we believe in protecting the rights of those workers everyday.
Since 1955, we have made it our mission to build meaningful relationships with Illinois’ hard-working men and women. We have supported numerous union causes and events, as well as legislative initiatives designed to protect workers’ rights, safety, and success.
If you are a union worker who has been injured on the job in Illinois, reach out to our Chicago union worker attorneys today to learn how we can help.
Proudly representing union members from:
- BA Local Union #150
- Dixon Laborers’ Union
- Galesburg Laborers’ Union
- Ironworkers’ Local Union #111
- Ironworkers’ Local Union #393
- Ironworkers’ Local Union #498
- Ironworkers’ Local Union #63
- Ironworkers’ Local Union #444
- Laborers’ #231 Union
- Laborers’ #751 Hall
- Laborers’ Local Union #996
- Laborers’ Local Union #152
- Local #1 Trustee
- LUINA Local Union #225
- McHenry County Building and Construction Trades Council
- Local #17 Heat and Frost Insulators
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers – Local Union #176
- Plumbers’ Local Union #130