Spinal Cord Injury/Paralysis Attorneys
Spinal cord injuries often require extensive surgeries and rehabilitation, and many result in paralysis and/or permanent disability. At Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd., we understand how devastating these injuries can be to both the victim and their family. We are dedicated to obtaining the maximum compensation available for our clients.
We utilize a trusted network of professionals to help us tell your story and illustrate how your injury has already impacted you, as well as how it will affect you far into the future.
Since 1955, our firm has fought for all injury victims, with a special focus on workplace injuries, including union members, construction workers and others who have suffered due to the negligence of an individual or company. Our experienced attorneys can handle all legal claims that arise from a spinal cord injury, including workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, premises liability and any other claims that may pertain to your case.
Below are brief summaries of spinal cord injury and paralysis cases that we have resolved for past clients:
- $24,250,000 settlement for an ironworker rendered a quadriplegic as a result of a 50-foot fall.
- $20,000,000 settlement for a laborer who was paralyzed when a wall collapsed.
- $12,000,000 settlement for construction workers paralyzed when he was struck by falling construction materials.
- $11,700,000 settlement for a man rendered triplegic after a fall on a stairway with a defective handrail.
- $8,000,000 combined settlement for a carpenter who was knocked off a wall by a crane during a residential construction project and rendered paraplegic.
- $7,515,000 verdict for a motorcyclist partially paralyzed as a result of a negligent village that failed to properly maintain a road sign.
- $4,500,000 settlement for an apprentice ironworker who became a paraplegic and subsequently died as the result of a fall while setting decking.
- $1,500,000 settlement for a woman who suffered spinal injuries and exacerbation of multiple sclerosis in a collision with a semi truck.
- $1,350,000 verdict for a woman who required spinal fusion surgery as the result of a motor vehicle accident.
- $1,200,000 settlement for a mason who sustained a spinal injury when a masonry wall collapsed.
Skilled And Caring Legal Help Is Just A Phone Call Away
We offer a large team of lawyers with extensive experience helping people with paraplegia and other disabilities resulting from spinal cord injuries. Our goal is to alleviate your legal and financial burdens, helping you and your family to move forward. Contact our spinal cord injury and paralysis attorneys in Chicago at 312-997-5784 or e-mail us to arrange a free consultation.