Orthopedic injuries typically have an immediate impact on a person’s ability to function in everyday life. Walking, driving, sleeping, and other activities can be difficult and painful. If you or a loved one is suffering from a neurological or orthopedic injury, it is important to hire an attorney with significant knowledge of and experience with these types of personal injury cases. At Anesi Ozmon, our attorneys have many years of experience representing injury victims.
We understand your medical records. We know what to look for and how to proceed in order to obtain the maximum amount of compensation available.
We Understand The Long and Short-Term Effects Of Brain Injuries
Orthopedic injuries include broken bones and other injuries affecting the skeletal system and associated muscles, joints, and ligaments, including the back, neck, shoulders, elbows, hands, knees and feet.
Below are brief summaries of orthopedic injuries that we have resolved for past clients:
- $4,065,000 settlement for an ironworker who suffered a foot injury that developed into reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) as a result of improper ground conditions.
- $2,270,900 verdict for a female plaintiff who injured her back when struck by a Commonwealth Edison truck.
- $2,780,000 verdict for a pipefitter who sustained back and knee injuries when he fell off a faulty ladder.
- $1,500,000 verdict for an electrician who suffered a knee injury when he fell from a ladder while working at a UPS facility.
- $1,364,000 verdict for an ironworker who injured his knee and aggravated a pre-existing arthritic condition when he tripped over the lower gate of a construction hoist.
- $1,200,000 settlement for a man who suffered a back injury after a truck rear-ended his vehicle.
At Anesi Ozmon, we have recovered millions of dollars for thousands of injured people, including many victims of neurological brain injuries. Neurological injuries are injuries to the nervous system, including traumatic brain injuries (TBI), spinal cord injuries, and nerve damage. Please review our brain injury page for brain injury case examples.
We Handle Your Case, So You Can Recover
We understand the uncertainty you face and aim to provide you peace of mind. Clients may worry about making ends meet while missing work because of injuries or staying out of debt from medical bills. Our aim is to go above and beyond what you expect so that you can focus on recovery.
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Our firm believes that in order be a successful team, we need to work directly with our clients. Not only do you get to work directly with your attorney, but you always have access to their direct number to ensure your questions never go unanswered.
Personalized Strategies & Results
At Anesi Ozmon, we believe that no two situations are alike. Thus, we work to not only learn about your case but also about what unique goals and needs you may have in order to provide you with legal counsel customized to you.
Protecting the Injured Since 1955
Anesi Ozmon has four generations of leaders and decades of experience protecting the rights of those injured. When you come to our office, you don't just get our team, you get our history.