Spinal cord injuries often require extensive surgeries and rehabilitation, and many result in paralysis and/or permanent disability. At Anesi Ozmon, we understand how devastating these injuries can be to both the victim and their families. We are dedicated to obtaining the maximum compensation available for our clients.
We utilize a trusted network of professionals to help us tell your story and illustrate how your injury has already impacted you and how it will affect you far into the future.
Since 1955, our firm has fought for all injury victims, with a special focus on workplace injuries, including union members, construction workers, and others who have suffered due to the negligence of an individual or company. Our experienced attorneys can handle all legal claims that arise from a spinal cord injury, including workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, premises liability, and any other claims that may pertain to your case.
Skilled And Caring Legal Help Is Just A Phone Call Away
Below are brief summaries of spinal cord injury and paralysis cases that we have resolved for past clients:
- $24,250,000 settlement for an ironworker rendered quadriplegic as a result of a 50-foot fall.
- $20,000,000 settlement for a laborer who was paralyzed when a wall collapsed.
- $12,000,000 settlement for a construction worker paralyzed when he was struck by falling construction materials.
- $11,700,000 settlement for a man rendered triplegic after a fall on a stairway with a defective handrail.
- $8,000,000 combined settlement for a carpenter who was knocked off a wall by a crane during a residential construction project and rendered paraplegic.
- $7,515,000 verdict for a motorcyclist partially paralyzed as a result of a negligent village that failed to properly maintain a road sign.
- $4,500,000 settlement for an apprentice ironworker who became a paraplegic and subsequently died as the result of a fall while setting decking.
- $1,500,000 settlement for a woman who suffered spinal injuries and exacerbation of multiple sclerosis in a collision with a semi truck.
- $1,350,000 verdict for a woman who required spinal fusion surgery as the result of a motor vehicle accident.
- $1,200,000 settlement for a mason who sustained a spinal injury when a masonry wall collapsed.
We offer a large team of lawyers with extensive experience helping people with paraplegia and other disabilities resulting from spinal cord injuries. Our goal is to alleviate your legal and financial burdens and help you and your family move forward.
We Handle Your Case, So You Can Recover
We understand the uncertainty you face and aim to provide you peace of mind. Clients may worry about making ends meet while missing work because of injuries or staying out of debt from medical bills. Our aim is to go above and beyond what you expect so that you can focus on recovery.
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Our firm believes that in order be a successful team, we need to work directly with our clients. Not only do you get to work directly with your attorney, but you always have access to their direct number to ensure your questions never go unanswered.
Personalized Strategies & Results
At Anesi Ozmon, we believe that no two situations are alike. Thus, we work to not only learn about your case but also about what unique goals and needs you may have in order to provide you with legal counsel customized to you.
Protecting the Injured Since 1955
Anesi Ozmon has four generations of leaders and decades of experience protecting the rights of those injured. When you come to our office, you don't just get our team, you get our history.