Brain injuries are among the most catastrophic of injuries. The costs of medical care, rehabilitation, and lifelong care can completely devastate a family. Very often, brain injury victims are no longer able to work or live an independent life. When the injury occurs at birth or a young age because of an individual or company's negligence, the baby or child can be robbed of a normal life and their potential can be shattered.
It is extremely important to seek legal counsel from a team of attorneys experienced at coordinating the very best legal and medical help available. At Anesi Ozmon, we have been dedicated to helping the seriously injured in Chicago and throughout Illinois for more than 55 years.
Contact Our Illinois Lawyers Handling Head Injuries
We have handled many brain injury cases and have firsthand knowledge of the challenges and legal issues you face, as well as the emotional impact of a brain injury.
Below are brief summaries of brain injury cases that we have resolved for past clients:
- $18,000,000 settlement in a medical malpractice case involving the birth of a baby boy who was deprived of oxygen during labor and delivery, resulting in the baby being born with cerebral palsy.
- $12,434,000 settlement for an ironworker who suffered a brain injury from an 18-foot fall after a product liability piece of roof decking shifted during installation.
- $10,000,000 settlement for a construction worker who fell through a floor decking opening and suffered a brain injury.
- $9,250,000 for an ironworker who suffered mild brain damage and a neck injury that required a cervical fusion from a fall.
- $6,000,000 settlement for the negligent management of a baby’s breathing tube that resulted in severe brain injury.
- $4,500,000 settlement for a brain-damaged baby resulting from misdiagnosed spinal meningitis.
- $3,100,000 settlement for a little girl who suffered brain damage following complications from cardiac surgery.
When a brain injury is the result of a workplace accident, hiring an experienced lawyer is even more critical. Our Chicago law firm provides comprehensive services for the injured. This means handling personal injury claims and helping with your workers’ compensation claim, product liability claim, or other legal issue(s) associated with your injury.
If you or a loved one has suffered a head injury, seek medical attention right away. Brain damage is not always immediately apparent following an accident. Speak with our Chicago brain injury attorneys as soon as possible. Call (312) 779-6610 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation.
We Handle Your Case, So You Can Recover
We understand the uncertainty you face and aim to provide you peace of mind. Clients may worry about making ends meet while missing work because of injuries or staying out of debt from medical bills. Our aim is to go above and beyond what you expect so that you can focus on recovery.
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Our firm believes that in order be a successful team, we need to work directly with our clients. Not only do you get to work directly with your attorney, but you always have access to their direct number to ensure your questions never go unanswered.
Personalized Strategies & Results
At Anesi Ozmon, we believe that no two situations are alike. Thus, we work to not only learn about your case but also about what unique goals and needs you may have in order to provide you with legal counsel customized to you.
Protecting the Injured Since 1955
Anesi Ozmon has four generations of leaders and decades of experience protecting the rights of those injured. When you come to our office, you don't just get our team, you get our history.