Chicago Brain Injury Lawyers
Brain injuries are among the most catastrophic of injuries. The costs of medical care, rehabilitation and lifelong care can completely devastate a family. Very often, brain injury victims are no longer able to work or live an independent life. When the injury occurs at birth or at a young age, the baby or child is robbed of the normal life they could have had, if only the negligence of an individual or company had not completely shattered it.
It is extremely important to seek legal counsel from a team of attorneys experienced at coordinating the very best legal and medical help available. At Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd., we have been dedicated to helping the seriously injured in Chicago and throughout Illinois for more than 55 years.
We have handled many brain injury cases and have firsthand knowledge of the challenges and legal issues you face, as well as the emotional impact of a brain injury.
Below are brief summaries of brain injury cases that we have resolved for past clients:
- $18,000,000 settlement in a medical malpractice case involving the birth of a baby boy who was deprived of oxygen during labor and delivery, resulting in the baby being born with cerebral palsy.
- $12,434,000 settlement for an ironworker who suffered a brain injury from an 18-foot fall after a product liability piece of roof decking shifted during installation.
- $10,000,000 settlement for a construction worker who fell through a floor decking opening and suffered a brain injury.
- $9,250,000 for an ironworker who suffered mild brain damage and a neck injury that required a cervical fusion from a fall.
- $6,000,000 settlement for the negligent management of a baby’s breathing tube that resulted in severe brain injury.
- $4,500,000 settlement for a brain-damaged baby resulting from misdiagnosed spinal meningitis.
- $3,100,000 settlement for a little girl suffering brain damage following complications from cardiac surgery.
When a brain injury is the result of a workplace accident, hiring an experienced lawyer is even more critical. Our Chicago law firm provides comprehensive services for the injured. This means not only handle personal injury claims, but we can also help with your workers’ compensation claim, product liability claim or any other legal issue associated with your injury.
Contact Our Illinois Lawyers Handling Head Injuries
If you or a loved one has suffered a head injury, seek medical attention right away. Brain damage is not always apparent immediately following an accident. Speak with our Chicago brain injury attorneys as soon as possible. Call 312-997-5784 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation.