To schedule a free initial consultation, contact any of our Illinois personal injury attorneys, all of whom have extensive experience in handling diverse types of Auto Accident cases.
Below are brief summaries of motor vehicle accident cases that we have resolved for past clients.
- $4,550,000 settlement for a Chicago resident, who worked as a self-employed trucker, and suffered severe and permanent injuries after he was caused to lose control of his motorcycle on a public road. The driver lost control of his motorcycle as he encountered an unmarked construction site with ground-down pavement and exposed manhole and sewer covers in the roadway. He struck his head on the pavement and suffered a severe traumatic brain injury requiring surgery and hospitalization.
- $7,515,000 verdict for a motorcyclist partially paralyzed as a result of negligence of a village in failing to properly maintain a road sign.
- $3,200,000 verdict in a wrongful death action involving a railroad crossing in Will County.
- $2,950,000 settlement for a woman severely injured in an automobile collision caused by a vehicle crossing over the centerline.
- $2,550,000 settlement for the wrongful death of a man killed in an automobile collision.
- $2,270,900 verdict for a female plaintiff who injured her back when struck by a Commonwealth Edison truck. After defendant’s medical expert’s deposition, defendant withdrew the expert who then testified in Plaintiff’s case in chief.
- $2,114,000 verdict for a woman whose automobile was rear-ended by a Commonwealth Edison truck.
- $2,000,000 settlement—the full limits of insurance—for a motorist injured when the defendant disobeyed a traffic signal; the case involved issues of underinsured drivers.
- $1,600,000 settlement for a woman who had her leg severely injured in a collision with a truck in Joliet, Illinois.
- $1,500,000 settlement for a traffic accident in Lake County, Illinois in which our client suffered multiple fractures and internal injuries when his car was struck at an intersection.
- $1,500,000 settlement for a woman who suffered exacerbation of multiple sclerosis and suffered spinal injuries in a collision with a semi-tractor trailer.
- $1,350,000 verdict for a woman who required spinal fusion surgery as the result of a traffic accident.
- $1,200,000 settlement for a man who suffered a back injury after a truck rear-ended his vehicle.
- $1,200,000 settlement for a woman injured in an automobile collision and was unable to return to her job as a police dispatcher.
- $1,050,000 settlement for a passenger who was injured in a collision when his vehicle’s driver lost control of his vehicle; the case involved issues of underinsured drivers.
- $1,007,200 verdict for a motorist whose condition of multiple sclerosis was triggered by the impact of an automobile collision.
- $950,000 verdict for a woman training to be a triathlete who was struck by a car while riding her bicycle.
- $600,000 settlement for a man injured when struck by the transit authority’s PACE bus.
- $550,000 record settlement in Kankakee County for a neck injury suffered by a woman when the car in which she was a passenger was run off the road by a truck.
- $495,000 settlement for a man who sustained a fractured leg when he was struck by a taxicab.
- $450,000 settlement for a woman who suffered a concussion aboard a boat that struck a retaining wall.
- $417,000 verdict for an 82-year-old woman who sustained a shoulder injury when the transit authority bus she was riding stopped too abruptly and caused her to lose her balance and fall; the offer prior to the jury trial was only $100,000.
- Anesi Ozmon settled a case on behalf of a truck driver during the middle of a jury trial. The defendant made a “final offer” of $25,000 the day before the trial. After three days of trial, the offer was raised to $700,000 and the matter was resolved.
We Handle Your Case, So You Can Recover
We understand the uncertainty you face and aim to provide you peace of mind. Clients may worry about making ends meet while missing work because of injuries or staying out of debt from medical bills. Our aim is to go above and beyond what you expect so that you can focus on recovery.
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Our firm believes that in order be a successful team, we need to work directly with our clients. Not only do you get to work directly with your attorney, but you always have access to their direct number to ensure your questions never go unanswered.
Personalized Strategies & Results
At Anesi Ozmon, we believe that no two situations are alike. Thus, we work to not only learn about your case but also about what unique goals and needs you may have in order to provide you with legal counsel customized to you.
Protecting the Injured Since 1955
Anesi Ozmon has four generations of leaders and decades of experience protecting the rights of those injured. When you come to our office, you don't just get our team, you get our history.