Chicago Unsafe Ground Conditions Lawyers
Knowledgeable in Dangerous Worksite Matters
Ruts from heavy equipment, muddy or uneven land, and improperly covered holes can all lead to serious accidents and injuries. On a construction site, it is the general contractor’s responsibility to continuously monitor the worksite conditions, smooth out the land, and ensure that all surfaces and ground conditions are safe.
Improper ground conditions can cause workers to slip, trip and fall, resulting in broken bones, knee injuries, ankle injuries and a range of other injuries that can compromise one’s ability to work. Poor ground conditions can also cause equipment and materials to become unstable and roll or fall, causing devastating injuries.
Trust Anesi Ozmon to handle your claim with efficiency and drive. Call our worksite accident attorneys in Chicago at (312) 779-6610 today to get started.
Illinois Attorneys Handling Injury Cases Involving Unsafe Ground Conditions
At Anesi Ozmon, we handle all areas related to your workplace injury, including your workers’ compensation claim, third-party liability claim, and any other legal claim arising from your accident.
Injuries caused by unsafe ground conditions are serious matters. Our lawyers have seen these conditions in career-ending injuries, and we are dedicated to holding negligent parties accountable and recovering maximum compensation for the victims.
Below are brief summaries of cases involving unsafe ground conditions that we have resolved for past clients:
- $10 million settlement for a construction worker who fell through a floor decking opening and suffered a brain injury
- $7.173 million record jury verdict for an ironworker whose ankle was crushed when a steel I-beam fell over onto his leg due to unsafe ground conditions
- $4.065 million settlement for an ironworker who suffered a foot injury that developed into reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) when a bar joist fell on him as a result of improper ground conditions
- $1.350 million settlement for an ironworker who tripped in a hole that had not been properly backfilled
- $1,412,069 settlement in a construction negligence case for an ironworker who suffered a back injury when he slipped on a construction site
- $1.10 million settlement for an ironworker who sustained an ankle fracture when a beam stored on an uneven ground rolled onto the worker
- $240,000 settlement for a pedestrian who fell into a six-foot hole on a construction site because the site was not fenced off, and the hole was not barricaded
We have recovered millions of dollars for thousands of injured people.
We Handle Your Case, So You Can Recover
We understand the uncertainty you face and aim to provide you peace of mind. Clients may worry about making ends meet while missing work because of injuries or staying out of debt from medical bills. Our aim is to go above and beyond what you expect so that you can focus on recovery.
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Our firm believes that in order be a successful team, we need to work directly with our clients. Not only do you get to work directly with your attorney, but you always have access to their direct number to ensure your questions never go unanswered.
Personalized Strategies & Results
At Anesi Ozmon, we believe that no two situations are alike. Thus, we work to not only learn about your case but also about what unique goals and needs you may have in order to provide you with legal counsel customized to you.
Protecting the Injured Since 1955
Anesi Ozmon has four generations of leaders and decades of experience protecting the rights of those injured. When you come to our office, you don't just get our team, you get our history.