Tracey L. Schroeder
Tracey L. Schroeder is an associate attorney at Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, Ltd. She concentrates her practice in personal injury law and general litigation matters. Tracey is a flexible practitioner who works to distill complexity, build consensus, and take action.
Prior to practicing law, Tracey earned her MBA and served as a member of senior leadership teams in the private and public sector. She has diverse and extensive legislative, communications, public relations, and marketing experience, including reviewing and executing contracts and managing compliance and regulatory issues.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- General Practice
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Dominican University, River Forest, Illinois
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- B.A. English Literature, B.S. Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois