Patricia concentrates her practice in workers’ compensation, vigorously representing clients through all phases of litigation. Patricia will work hard to ensure that her client’s benefits and medical bills are timely paid, and that at the end of their case, they are awarded the maximum amount for their injury.
Patricia understands that this may be a very difficult time for many of her clients. Patricia approaches each case with compassion and takes the time necessary to inform her clients about their legal proceeding throughout their case.
Patricia earned her J.D. from Northern Illinois University School of Law, where she graduated summa cum laude. While attending law school, Patricia gained significant legal knowledge working as a legal extern at McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office, Zeke Giorgi Legal Clinic, and several prestigious law firms in San Francisco.
Patricia speaks Polish and is a proud member of her local Polish Catholic Church. In her free time, Patricia enjoys spending time with her nieces, playing basketball, and traveling.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Juris Doctorate: Summa Cum Lauda
- Northern Illinois University School of Law
- B.S. in Sociology and a minor in Political Science: Summa Cum Lauda
- Northern Illinois University