James A. McCarron
Jay McCarron is a litigation associate at Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, Ltd., practicing in all areas of personal injury law including construction negligence, products liability, medical malpractice, premises liability, and automotive liability.
He is a 2012 graduate of Northern Illinois College of Law, where he was the Master of Bench for the Trial Advocacy Society. He also graduated from DePaul University in 2009, where he was the captain of the Mock Trial Team and competed at a national level.
He is actively involved in the mediation and litigation of complex personal injury cases. As an experienced trial attorney and advocate for personal injury victims, he understands that his clients and their families have suffered tremendously and deserve to be fairly compensated for their injuries. Jay is a compassionate and results-driven lawyer, who embodies the firm’s legacy of excellence.
In order to achieve the best results for his clients, Jay takes great care in managing his cases. Not only does he dedicate his time to investigating cases, taking depositions, handling negotiations and trials, he also values speaking with his clients to address their needs and concerns. This is because Jay cares what happens to his clients and has their best interests in mind.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Illinois, 2012
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- J.D. – 2012
- Honors: Master of the Bench – Trial Advocacy Society
- Honors: AAJ Mock Trial Team
- Honors: Dean’s List 2010
- Honors: Dean’s List 2011
- Honors: Dean’s List 2012
- Depaul University, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A. – 2009
- Honors: Captain – Mock Trial Team 2008-2009
- Honors: Best Attorney Lewis University Fantastic Flyers Tournament
- Honors: Dean’s List 2007
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- Chicago Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of James A. McCarron, Associate Attorney, 2012 – 2013
Pro Bono Activities
- American Legion Boys State Illinois, 2012 – Present