Protecting the injured since 1955
Lisa focuses on zealously advocating on behalf of clients who have suffered injuries or death due to the negligent or careless conduct of others. Lisa has been a trial lawyer practicing exclusively in the field of Plaintiff’s personal injury since she began her career in 2012. Lisa concentrates her practice in the areas of premises liability, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, construction negligence and vehicular collisions.
Lisa earned her J.D. from DePaul University Law School. She graduated cum laude from The Ohio State University with a B.S. in Psychology and B.A. in Sociology. While in law school, Lisa clerked for the Cook County State’s Attorney, worked as a judicial extern for Circuit Court Judge James Murray, and worked as a law clerk at a prestigious workers’ compensation firm in Chicago.
Lisa is licensed to practice in the U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois and U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, and is currently a member of the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
Lisa is fluent in Romanian and is very active in the Romanian community in Chicago. She volunteers as the Director of the Sunday School and Cultural Program of her church. In her free time, she dedicates herself to her loving husband and four beautiful children.
Lisa’s Recent Settlements & Awards:
- $880,000 arbitration award in an Underinsured Motorist Claim for a client who involved in a motor vehicle collision who sustained a cervical herniation, lateral epicondylitis, and an increased lumbar herniation, all requiring surgery
- $862,000 settlement for a client whose pulmonary fibrosis had worsened from inhaling cooking gas which had leaked from a malfunctioning stove in his apartment
- $500,000 verdict in a premises liability case for a client who suffered ankle and wrist fractures after falling down a dangerous set of stairs at a restaurant
- $495,000 settlement in a medical malpractice case where a doctor failed to reduce a woman’s broken ankle
- Personal Injury
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: DePaul Moot Court Society
- The Ohio State University
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: B.S. in Psychology
- Honors: B.A in Sociology
- Honors: Honors Distinction from the Honors Program
- Illinois, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2015
Classes & Seminars
Fraternities or Sororities
Certified Legal Specialties
- Romanian Bar Association – Board of Directors
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
Current Employment Positions